IT Vendor Selection
The IT vendor selection process can be a very complicated and distressing activity if you don’t know how to approach it correctly. Here at Seabrook we endeavour to provide a service to help companies with a lack of experience in this area to pick out a suitable IT Vendor for their needs.
We can help a company by :
Helping analyse the business requirements.
- Create an evaluation team with experience staff that understand what is needed.
- Define what product/service is actually needed as opposed to what sounds good.
- Define the technical and Business requirements.
- Define what is required of the vendor
Search for the correct vendor using our acquired skills and excellent knowhow.
- Help to compile a List of Possible Vendors
- Help select the vendors to Request More Information from
- Help Write a Request for Information (RFI)
- Evaluate Responses and Create a “Short List” of Vendors
Helping in the creating of an RFP ( Request for Proposal)
- Submission Details
- Introduction and Executive Summary
- Business Overview & Background
- Detailed Specifications
- Assumptions & Constraints
- Terms and Conditions
- Selection Criteria
Help in the proposal evaluation and Vendor Selection.
- Preliminary Review of All Vendor Proposals
- Record Business Requirements and Vendor Requirements
- Assign Importance Value and Performance Value for Each Requirement
- Calculate a Total Performance Score
Negotiating contracts to get the enterprise the best value for money.
- List the priorities and their alternatives
- Show you the difference between what the company wants and what the company likes
- Define Any Time Constraints and Benchmarks the company might have.
- Assess Potential Liabilities and Risks
- Confidentiality, non-compete, dispute resolution, changes in requirements