ISA95 Analysis Vendor Selection & RFP Guidance
This is a unique systems and vendor selection offering that enables life science manufacturing companies to select systems that best match their processes and deliver the highest ROI and enable continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence. Seabrook’s regulated industry expertize coupled with our Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions knowledge and experience in the life science manufacturing industry allows our clients an unrivalled insight into how to best select the systems that meet and exceed their manufacturing needs. In the Vendor selection offering Seabrook will provide a textual description of you business process mapped to the ISA-95 model for integration enterprise and control systems.
This will be accomplished by:
- Analysis of process documentation
- Interviews with key employees and/or departments
- On site ‘Gemba Walk’ (alternatively; process videos)
- Analyse the business landscape & requirements
- Create a list of Possible Vendors
- Create a Request for Information (RFI) and evaluate responses to create a “Short List” of Vendors
- Guide the client through the RFP ( Request for Proposal) process
- List the priorities and their alternatives
- Show you the difference between what the company wants and what the company likes
- Define Any Time Constraints and Benchmarks the company might have.
- Assess Potential Liabilities and Risks
- Confidentiality, non-compete, dispute resolution, changes in requirements