1st Annual Boston Area Medical Device Forum on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
New patient quality outcome measures and pricing pressures on U.S. healthcare hospital providers today have a trickle down effect on all medical device companies. Whether you are an early stage company planning manufacturing for fast growth or an established company looking to improve manufacturing efficiency in order to attain increased profitability, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), can offer your company answers via the following partial list of benefits:
- Reduced Risk Exposure & Cost of Compliance
- Improved Productivity & Increased Throughput
- Paperless Manufacturing
- Stabilized Supply Chain
- UDI Compliance
- Increased Product/Process Yields & Reduce Costs
- Improved Profit Margins
- Many more benefits
- The Seabrook Technology Group USA cordially invites you to attend a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Forum featuring two local Boston area company’s case studies on how to best leverage MES to achieve operational excellence in medical devices.
- 7.30 – 8.15 Buffet Breakfast
- 8.30 – 9.15 Intro & Presentation (MES overview) – John Dzelme, Regional Director, N.America, Seabrook Technology Group and Scott Lewis, Director, Global Technology, Seabrook Technology Group
- 9.15 – 10.00 MES Case Study – Zoll Medical (Metrics and lessons learned) – presented by Ken Stadtman, Operations IT Manager
- 10.00 – 10.45 MES Case Study – ConforMIS (Metrics and lessons learned) – presented by Ray Weatherby, CAD Director
- 10.45 – 11.30 Round Table Q & A – Hosted by John Dzelme
Learn from others’ experiences how MES may answer your company’s needs in today’s fast changing U.S healthcare market. Don’t miss out on this local opportunity to learn from these MES experts and answer questions.
1st Annual Boston Area Medical Device Forum on Manufacturing Execution Systems
Tuesday, June 2, 2015.
70 3rd Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451
Learn Best Practices from MES Experts and Industry Professionals
This event is now over. If you wish to find out more about MES please click here.
If you require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.