Managed Services: Implementation Support and Sustainability Services
At Seabrook, we believe that implementation is just the beginning of the relationship with our partners. The Seabrook Managed Services Solution provides a single contract to cover routine services, but doesn’t stop there. Our support and services also enable resource continuity to retain long term value of specific implementation knowledge, and provide access to a team of thought leaders and technical experts.
The Managed Services Team
With a goal to exceed the expectations of our client, the committed and caring Solution Director provides strategic guidance and solution governance based upon industry best practices for implementing global Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
At the direction of the client, our Delivery Manager plans, schedules, and directs all work done by the Seabrook team – with an overarching goal of strong, consistent communication and a focus on client satisfaction.
The Solution Architect works with the client to provide design and configuration best practices. The SA serves as the primary point of contact between the client and the developers to ensure top-level design and development that follows defined requirements.
Our highly-skilled Development Team works directly with the Solution Architect to refine the design as need, and determine and build the solution.
The Support Manager leads the support & sustainability team, governs the Service Level Agreement (SLA), and is an handles any issues or concerns that escalate from the Support Team.
Our dedicated Support Team consists of technical resources servicing the SLA-based support arrangement.
Arranging A Managed Services Agreement with Seabrook:
- Review goals and confirm that your agreement fits your goals
- Establish your MES deployment strategy
- Review and determine your site deployment work, including maintenance and support needs
- Develop a resource plan based upon your timeline
- Determine what skill sets will be needed
- Select sufficient full time equivalent (FTE) hours to meet your schedule and balance your demand
- Lastly, to tailor your agreement to meet your needs, high-level planning is needed. Carefully carefully your deployment strategy by asking questions such as “How many sites will we bring online in the next year?” and “What features will be covered in each phase?”
Questions? Let us help! We have partners and clients who have experienced tremendous ROI through MES deployment and Seabrook’s services. For more information, simply contact us at the link below, or call Tel: +353 21 4800 840 (Ireland) or Tel: +1 317 426 0699 (US)