ISA-95 Analysis Vendor Selection & RFP Guidance
This unique system and vendor selection offering enables life science manufacturing companies to select systems that best match their processes and deliver the highest return on investment (ROI). It does this while enabling continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence.
Seabrook’s regulated industry expertise – coupled with our Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions knowledge and experience in the life science manufacturing industry – allows our clients unrivaled insight into the strategy and process for the best selection of systems to meet and exceed their manufacturing needs.
In the vendor selection offering, Seabrook will provide a textual description of your business process mapped to the ISA-95 model for integration enterprise and control systems.
This will be accomplished through:
- Analysis of process documentation
- Interviews with key employees and/or departments
- On site ‘Gemba Walk’ (alternatively; process videos)
The output will be a blueprint of the current business landscape:
- Analyse the business landscape & requirements
- Create a list of potential vendors
- Create a Request for Information (RFI), and evaluate responses to generate a “short list” of vendors
- Guide the client through the Request for Proposal (RFP) process
Negotiating contracts to get the enterprise the best value for their money:
- List the priorities of the client as well as alternatives
- Display the difference between what the company wants and what the company likes
- Define any time constraints and benchmarks the company may have
- Assess potential liabilities and risks
- Confidentiality, non-compete, dispute resolution, changes in requirements
Questions? Let us help! We have partners and clients who have experienced tremendous ROI through MES deployment and Seabrook’s services. For more information, simply contact us at the link below, or call Tel: +353 21 4800 840 (Ireland) or Tel: +1 317 426 0699 (US)